I think we all know that there is a variety of software available for post processing and that within any one program (app) there is always more than one way of achieving a particular result. I am a Lightroom and Photoshop user, I also have Aurora HDR and the NIC Collection neither of which I use on a regular basis. I’d say I’m advanced in Lightroom and beginner/intermediate in Photoshop.
- I subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud. For $14.29 per month I get the following:
- Lightroom Classic CC which is my preference
- Lightroom CC which I don’t use
- Photoshop CC which I use with increasing frequency
- Bridge CC which I never use
- Also included are the web apps Lightroom CC and Adobe Spark (a web site). I also have access to Behance which is an online portfolio site, think of Flicker, Smugmug, etc., where I can build my own “Project” or cruise around looking at other people’s work. It doesn’t stop there, there is also a tutorials section with helpful training videos.
The following mobile apps are included as well:
- Lightroom for Mobile
- Photoshop Mix
- Spark Post
- Spark Page
- Spark Video
Of these I only use Lightroom for Mobile on my iPhone and iPad
All are regularly updated with new features and I reckon that for a modest monthly sum this is a good deal.
I’m telling you this because I will from time to time share Tips & Tricks with you based upon my experience with these Adobe products. I certainly don’t know it all and if you have a better way (better, not alternative) then please share it.